Our Designs Reflect
Our designs reflect our customers’ dreams, not ours. Whether it be contemporary or traditional, each design reflects an individuality and elegant simplicity that ensures your home is as functional for your family as it is appealing to the eye.
- Preliminary sketches
- Council, Certifier and Construction drawings and reports
- Ongoing support and consultation
Council approvals and certifications can be a nightmare for even the most experienced and patient of us. We know this for a fact having worked closely with Hills Shire Council, we have worked in almost every suburb from Castle Hill to GGlenorie we have also worked with North Shore Councils including Ku-Ring-Gai, Willoughby, Lane Cove and Hornsby, and we have Worked with councils in the Inner Western Sydney for the past last 25 years . So we’re more than happy to see your project through from conception to completion.
Being set amongst nature, much of Sydney’s Gorgeous Hills Shire & North Shore suburbs are Bush Fire Prone Land and that means regulations – quite a few of them. We’re well aware of this having worked on projects ranging from the lowest to the highest fire ratings. Each of them has been designed, approved and constructed to the approval of both council and client.
There’s as much history as there are trees in Sydney’s North Shore and Hills district. It’s what makes this region so beautiful. It’s also the reason there are numerous Heritage listings and Conservation within these areas. So if your home is affected it will require a designer with the knowledge and light touch like Sydneybuild, so you can bank on our 25 years of local expertise.
We specialise in home design, bushfire security and council approvals in Sydney’s north. This covers many suburbs, including:
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Castle Hill
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Carlinford
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Cherrybrook
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Pennant Hill
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Dural
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Middle Dural
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Glenorie
- New Home Design and construction and Renovation in Arcadia
- New Home Design and Home Renovation in Turramurra
- New Home Design and Home Renovation in Wahroonga
- New Home Design and Renovation in Willoughbyl
- New Home Renovation and New Home Design in Beecroft
- New Home Renovation and New Home Design in Chatswood
- New Home Renovation and New Home Design in Gordon
- Home Renovation and New Home Design In Killara
- Home Renovation and New Home Design in Lindfield
- Sydney Build now offers its services to our fellow neighbours in QLD.
- Due to some of our return customers asking us to refurbish their rental properties we have commenced operations in Southern Queensland.
We are committed to providing a one-stop shop for renovating your apartment, townhouse or home. From a simple paint job to a total upscale makeover including kitchens, bathroom and laundry, colour consulting, furniture consulting and landscape design to name but a few services we provide. We have the team ready to make this an easy process from start to finish.
To those with investment properties, our renovations have consistently brought higher occupancy and rental yields to our investors. When someone has a choice of holiday letting an apartment for a weekend or full time, what would they choose? an older rundown place? or a new, fresh, cutting-edge comfortable home. Don’t think about it, it’s an obvious choice to have a tax-deductible improvement where you reap the rewards of the having the best property and the highest rents in your block.
Call Nick or Chris NOW to book in your consultation. 0414361368